Erica grew up in Contra Costa County and while school, work, and life took her all over the country she knew she wanted to return home to raise her family. Prior to children, Erica had a career in the finance industry focused on residential lending. She resides in Walnut Creek with her husband, Ryan, two children Drew and Mia and two Boston Terriers. In between work and motherhood Erica can be found running the trails of Walnut Creek, volunteering at her children’s school, or enjoying time with family and friends.
I possess a “can do” attitude and will uphold the most ethical standards as I help both buyers and sellers in their home buying or selling process.
As your buyer’s agent, I will:
- Find the right property – What can I afford? What neighborhood should I pick? Is this home right for me? There are many questions a buyer can have when looking for a home. As your Realtor I will help you answer these question and assure you are happy with your decision.
- Negotiate the offer – I am here to help advise you on an appropriate price to offer and present it to the sellers agent. I will negotiate on your behalf to get the home of your dreams.
- Recommend other professionals – Need a reliable mortgage professional, mover, home inspector? I am here to help and make the home buying experience as easy as possible.
- Help overcome setbacks – If a home inspection report or appraisal brings new issues to light, I can advise you on how to proceed, and then act as a buffer between you and the sellers or their agent. It is extremely helpful to have an experienced professional keeping calm and offering productive solutions.
As the seller’s agent, I will guide you on:
- Pricing – Pricing a home properly is the most important thing your realtor can do for you. I will help you price your home using my understanding of the market and comparable sales in the area.
- Marketing – Staging, photos & videos are important steps in marketing your home. The Internet plays an important role today in how homes are marketed. I work with my client’s and decide how best to approach marketing based on their needs.
- Communication – I like to keep my clients informed with what is going on with the sale of their home.
- Negotiate The Best Terms – I go out of my way to fight hard for the best terms and conditions for my clients.
- Ensure the closing process is a smooth as possible
Accomplishments in community and business
- Top 1% of Real Estate Teams in Contra Costa County 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Member of Top Agent Network – a collaboration of verified top 10% agents
- Dudum Real Estate Group Rising Star Award 2018
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.